From your first day on campus to graduation and beyond, we work with you to increase your employability and help you find meaningful work and internship opportunities. The Career Center offers an ever-expanding range of services to help you earn income while you’re in school and gain hands-on experience in creative industries.
Get One-On-One Support
- Identify potential career paths and goals.
- Improve your resume, cover letter, and interviewing skills.
- Land a relevant internship or job.
- Develop your visual brand, including logos, business cards, and more.
- Build your professional portfolio.
- Make industry connections.
Attend our Events and Workshops
The Career Center hosts events and workshops on and off campus.
- Learn how to work as a freelancer.
- Develop your job search and interviewing skills.
- Network with creative professionals from top companies.
- Get your portfolio reviewed by industry partners.
Connect With us on Handshake
Handshake is the Career Center’s online job-search platform and resource hub. With Handshake, you can:
- Search for internships, on- and off-campus jobs, and full-time career opportunities.
- Register for our events and workshops.
- View sample resumes, cover letters, and other professional-development resources.
- Schedule appointments with Career Center staff and continue those discussions online.
不卡在线观看_一区2区三区2019_高清私人电影院Like us on and follow us on .