Take your next steps as a Columbia College Chicago student.
Congrats on your acceptance to Columbia! We’re so excited to welcome you.
Haven’t shared your decision with us yet? Please take a moment to do so on your . This page will also serve as a checklist for next steps, including online orientation and important dates.
Graduate Confirmation Deposit
Your $450 non-refundable Graduate Confirmation Deposit will secure your place in our incoming class. The amount is applied toward tuition for your first semester.
Decided to attend Columbia? Here are the next steps.
Please note: If you are planning to attend, you are required to submit a $450 tuition deposit to confirm your enrollment.
- Submit your FAFSA
不卡在线观看_一区2区三区2019_高清私人电影院How do you plan to pay for graduate school? If you are a domestic student, we recommend that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at . Your FAFSA results determine your eligibility for federal student loans and for Federal Work Study positions, and it can be useful to have these options on file.
- Submit required documents
Before you can start classes at Columbia, we will require a few documents:
- Submit Your Immunization Records
- Illinois law requires that all students born on or after January 1, 1957, who enroll at least part-time (6 credit hours or more) must prove that they have immunity from certain communicable diseases: diphtheria, tetanus, measles, rubella and mumps. Proof of immunity must be on file at the institution the student is currently attending.
If you do not have a complete immunization record on file by the end of the eighth week of your first semester (not including the Summer semester), a registration hold will be placed on your academic record, and you will not be eligible to register for the following semester. For questions, or to find out where to send your records, .
- Submit Copies of Your Official Transcripts (If Applicable)
- If at the time you applied for admission you had not yet finished your bachelor's degree, then you must remember to ask your college or university to send us a final, official copy of your transcript once your bachelor's degree has posted. You will not be able to enroll in classes until we have received proof of your completed degree. If you're unsure of whether or not we have a final and official copy of your transcript on file, please contact us at 312.369.7260.
- Plan your move
Are you new to the Chicago area, and looking for apartments here for the first time? This is designed to help you navigate the rental process.
- Stay in touch with us
is the official student email of Columbia. After you've confirmed your enrollment, be on the lookout for an email notifying you of the creation of your Office 365 account. All future communications from Columbia will be sent to this address, so it is important that you check it frequently.
- Connect with your new classmates
不卡在线观看_一区2区三区2019_高清私人电影院Want to meet your cohort? Looking for a roommate? Interested in learning about what current students and alumni are up to? Be sure to "like" page and follow us on .
Are you an international graduate student?
不卡在线观看_一区2区三区2019_高清私人电影院If accepted for admission, international students must also submit the following, as applicable, as soon as possible after receiving their decision letter.
不卡在线观看_一区2区三区2019_高清私人电影院After submitting the confirmation deposit and the required documents above, international applicants should begin the process of securing a visa and planning travel.
- Apply for a student visa
International students will need an F-1 or J-1 student visa to enter the United States to study. You can apply for the visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate, using the SEVIS I-20 Certificate of Eligibility or DS-2019 form issued by Columbia College Chicago. Other items may be required by the embassy or consulate. Click here不卡在线观看_一区2区三区2019_高清私人电影院 for a listing. Questions regarding the visa process should be directed to:
International Student and Scholar Coordinator
- Review the Pre-Arrival Checklist
There are several important items to consider when making final arrangements to study in the U.S., including transportation, health coverage, finances and housing. Click here不卡在线观看_一区2区三区2019_高清私人电影院 to review our pre-arrival checklist.